(A Free Tour)
Built in 1920 at the cost of $40,000.00 the Crowley Motor Co. was the city's Ford Motor Model T dealership. Designed by an architect for the Ford Motor Co, its was one of 1,000 similar Ford dealerships constructed in the U..S.. The City of Crowley purchased the building in 2000, restoration began in August 2006 City Hall moved in, the building is also home to four museums, The Rice Interpretive Center, the History of Crowley, J.D.Miller Music Recording Studio and Ford Automotive Museums.
No Charge for tour.