Held on the 2nd Saturday of each month, don’t miss out on the locally-sourced products, handmade arts and crafts, and food vendors at the Church Point Artisans Market!
From 9am to 3pm at Le Vieux Depot, next to Church Point Central Park.
Market offerings include:
- gift ideas for adults, children of all ages, and pets
- home baked breads, pies, cakes, and sweets
- seasonal wreaths and floral arrangements
- homemade soaps, salts, and lotions
- unique custom-made jewelry
- personal grooming products
- homemade arts and crafts
- jellies, sauces, and dips
- local honey and by-products
- CBD products
- wooden signs, toys, and yard décor
- tumblers, cups, and coasters
- and much more!